Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Capitalising on opportunities

So I have reached Delhi, the capital city of India. The experience so far has been excellent though I am so jet lagged after the 9 hours of flight time, during which I was not able to sleep a wink.
Apart from the two great friends that I have in this city, I was also greeted by the grand new international airport, which looks truly international as well as the spanking new metro (underground) service with air con (imagine the most pollution free, cooling ride through the heart of the city without having to hear the incessant honking and reaching your destination in precision timing!). I also managed to taste a little bit of street food (though I am taking that aspect a bit slow for obvious reasons :) as well as walk down the colourful streets of Connaught Place, Janpath which as people from the city will confirm is one of the liveliest streets of the Capital.


There is just so much to absorb and learn just by throwing yourself in a completely new environment!

On a side note, I am looking forward to meeting up with the team in FAT organisation on Monday. Let's hope all goes well for me on that end.

No comments:

Post a Comment