Thursday, November 3, 2011

We, the heroes

Super heroes don't just talk about improving their cities nor do they give fancy speeches in public halls. They don't advertise their thoughts and reasons for what they do, they simply inspire us by their actions (and of course their cool costume).
If I were a super hero, this blog would merely be my costume. The real inspiration however comes from physical actions. And so I thought I need to do something.

I will be going to India for two months, and my prime objective there is to gain some first hand experiences, volunteer through some organisations who are already in the field and to come back with more stories and thoughts which I can add here.

I believe each of us have a super power but we need to search for our own gifts. It may or may not be so obvious. And once we discover our power, we may need to design our own costume as well. I just hope when the time comes, we don't get too bogged down with the costume, and can still concentrate on saving the world and thus ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment